- Booster formulated with active ingredients that act as an exfoliator and rejuvenator.
- Prepares the skin so that subsequent treatments penetrate the skin better.
- Recommended for all skin types, dry, oily, photo-aged, with marks or imperfections.
- Application: Night
- Age: Forever Young Treatment +20
Alpha Hydroxy Acids of natural origin:
Citric, glycolic, tartaric and lactic acids.
- Lemon fruit (Citrus limonum), passion fruit (Passiflora edulis), grape (Vitis vinifera) and pineapple (Ananas sativus).
- These organic acids decrease the cohesion of the corneocytes, affecting the thickness of the stratum corneum. They increase the level of hydration of the skin. The end result is to improve the flexibility of the stratum corneum and its level of hydration.
It is an acid that is extracted from the fermentation of lactose. Thanks to its keratolytic effects and that it penetrates easily into the deepest layers of the skin, this acid removes dead cells from the corneal layer, facilitating and accelerating cell renewal, depigmenting and unifying tone, improving texture, appearance and skin. skin smoothness. Likewise, it provides firmness, increases epidermal thickness, has highly moisturizing properties and improves the production of collagen and elastin, helping to prevent premature aging of the skin. As well as reducing the damage caused by UV rays. In addition to acting as an exfoliator, it is also often used as a pH regulator in cosmetics, since it is a very mild acid that can be used even by people with sensitive skin.
In large concentrations, this acid is used as an exfoliant, thanks to its keratinolytic action. Also, due to its very small molecular chain, glycolic acid reaches the deepest layers of the skin easily and quickly, thereby lightening hyperpigmentation, reducing marks and wrinkles, stimulating epidermis cell renewal and increasing skin firmness. Restores the tissues of skin damaged by acne problems, improving its appearance. Being a hygroscopic molecule and if it is used in low concentrations, glycolic acid is usually quite hydrating and moisturizing.
Astringent, anticoagulant and antioxidant. Being a powerful antioxidant, this acid is able to counteract the effects of free radicals. In addition, it has been shown to be effective in facilitating the absorption of minerals through the skin. Being a promoter of cell regeneration, citric acid helps delay the signs of aging, attenuating spots and eliminating fine wrinkles.
It is an alpha hydroxy acid that is obtained from bitter almonds. Being a high molecular weight component, it is slowly absorbed by the skin, helping to even out skin tone and improve acne damage. This acid is antiseptic, antimicrobial and cell regenerator, therefore, it prevents premature aging, reduces fine wrinkles, depigments, evens the tone and brings more luminosity to the skin to provide an aspect of vitality and youth. It is a very mild acid, therefore it can be used on sensitive, irritated and inflamed skin.
How to use
Suitable for all skin types
- Cleanse the skin first
- Shake before using
- Break the blister for the white sign
- Apply the content to the face, neck and neckline
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- Do not use on damaged or irritated skin
- Avoid direct sun exposure after application.
The dream of beauty
Gemma's Dream formulas are characterized by the innovation of concentrated natural effective active ingredients and other pharmacological with High Tech biotechnology with efficacy studies. Gemma's Dream, consists of a variety of cosmeceuticals and nutraceuticals with history, they are the evolution of Gemma's Know How and experience. Prudencio pharmaceutical cosmetologist with 20 years of experience, with formulas awarded at the IDermo Awards in 2016-2017. Her work has been recognized in 2020, with two Awards, one in quality and innovation A TU SALUD and in the Pasteur Awards of the European Economics and Competitiveness Association, in pharmacy research.