- Booster formulated with active ingredients that provide a basic moisturizing effect, but with great tensor action and progressive firmness.
- Facial and body to treat sagging of the facial oval, droopy eyelids, chest, belly... with or without appliances (radiofrequency, dermapén 0.3, roller 0.3mm...)
- Ideal for setting makeup and can be mixed with your daily use creams.
- By applying the booster, the skin is instantly smooth and luminous.
- Application: day and night
- Age: preventive and corrective treatment +35
This active is a powerful anti-inflammatory. Helping to minimize certain skin pathologies such as, among others, inflammatory acne, erythema caused by the sun, psoriasis, pustules, but above all it is excellent for minimizing the consequences caused by these pathologies, thanks to its healing power.
- Due to its composition, Aloe Vera helps prepare the skin and serve as a vehicle for other active ingredients to act in a better way.
- Thanks to the fact that it has vitamins such as A, C and E, Aloe Vera acts as a great antioxidant.
- If used at a concentration between 90 and 100%, this ingredient can minimize the appearance of certain skin allergies.
- A great advantage is that its use in cosmetics does not cause any contraindication on the skin.
- It is an excellent moisturizer
Ten's Up (Chicory):
Active consisting of a novel three-dimensional hydrocolloid matrix. Inside it contains fructooligosaccharides obtained from Chicory, as an active ingredient of the product. With proven efficacy studies, these oligosaccharides are injected into a three-dimensional matrix and once applied to the skin, they are released sequentially.
- Helps fight the signs of aging.
- Helps maintain better appearance and durability when skins are made up.
- Helps minimize signs of fatigue.
- Creates an instant tightening effect (within 5 minutes of its application) and progressive.
- Returns the splendor of the skin.
- Increases collagen synthesis.
- Smoothes wrinkles.
It is a precursor to acetylcholine. It has effects on the proliferation and differentiation of keratinocytes, which is also capable of neuromodulating muscle contraction. Studies show the effectiveness of DMAE by:
- Reduce fine expression wrinkles and dark circles.
- Improve and enhance the shape of the lips.
- Generally improve skin aging thanks to its tightening and firming effect.
- Mitigate neck wrinkles and large furrows such as the nasogenian.
Glucosamine, origin of the shell of crustaceans. Our skin has glucosamine. It is a precursor of different proteins and polymers, such as hyaluronic acid, a macro polysaccharide that enhances skin maintenance. Thanks to the low molecular weight of hydramine, it manages to pass through the deepest layers of the epidermis and once inside the body, it becomes Hyaluronic Acid.
Its main activity is to maintain the hydration and elasticity of the skin, due to its high density of negative charge. It is also a great antioxidant, therefore it is capable of eliminating free radicals that contribute to premature aging and scarring.
- Reduces expression wrinkles by 12%, as it inhibits muscle contraction.
- Moisturizes the skin by 10%, as it retains body moisture and absorbs moisture from the environment.
- The skin recovers its turgor and elasticity.
- Reduces spots created by age and the sun.
- Tightening and firming effect.
- Acetylcholine precursor.
- Proliferation and differentiation of keratinocytes.
- Neuromodulate muscle contraction.
- Reduces dark circles.
- Anti-inflammatory and healing of superficial skin wounds.
Hydramine not only helps prevent dehydration but also absorbs water from the environment, thus recovering the natural functions of the skin, its healthy appearance, firmness and elasticity. It is known that as the years go by, the endogenous production of glucosamine and hyaluronic acid decreases, either due to genetic causes or due to environmental causes.
It is recommended to use hydramine, since it provides the necessary molecules to replenish the skin. Through in vivo studies with volunteers of all ages, sexes and skin types, it has been confirmed that a dose of 1.5% hydramine in cosmetics improves skin hydration by 10% and reduces wrinkles by more than 12%.
How to use
Suitable for all skin types
- Clean the skin first
- Shake before using
- Break the ampoule by the white signal
- Apply the content on the face, neck, décolletage or on the body area.
- On dry skin, apply cream to enhance its effect
- It is normal that, over time, there may be a color change in the product, due to the formulation of natural active ingredients.
Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
Do not use on damaged or irritated skin
Talk about your brand
Share information about your brand with your customers. Describe a product, make announcements, or welcome customers to your store.