- Facial serum + eye contour + treatment of expression lines, moisturizing and repairing redness, correcting the signs of the eye contour, thanks to its ingredients with proven action.
- Dermatological tested.
- Multitasking serum that combines an ingredient with efficacy studies for the treatment of expression lines (forehead, eye contour, rictus and barcode) and a combination of ingredients for the treatment of dark circles and puffiness.
- Decongests the area, enhances the look and provides a sensation of great freshness to the area.
- Ideal as an adjuvant in medical-aesthetic treatments.
- Application: day and night
- Age: +30
Molecule that provides smoothness, elasticity, firmness, thickness and hydration to the skin.
- Fractionated into different molecular weights so that one part penetrates into the interior of the skin and the other remains superficially, providing a healthy and luminous appearance and thereby achieving a double effect: deep and superficial skin hydration.
- The thickness/volume is achieved thanks to the fact that its molecules bind to the water that exists in the skin and creates volume.
- It restructures the fibroblasts of the skin, stimulating the formation of collagen and causing the skin to regenerate.
Active with anti-inflammatory properties. It helps to minimize certain skin pathologies such as, among others, inflammatory acne, erythema caused by the sun, psoriasis, pustules, but above all it is excellent for minimizing the consequences caused by these pathologies, thanks to its healing power. Due to its composition, Aloe Vera helps prepare the skin and serve as a vehicle for other active ingredients to act in a better way. Thanks to the fact that it has vitamins such as A, C and E, Aloe Vera acts as a great antioxidant. If used at a concentration between 90 and 100%, this ingredient can minimize the appearance of certain skin allergies. It is an excellent moisturizer.
Excellent decongestant and circulation activator, preventing the appearance of dark circles and some physiological aging processes.
Jojoba oil has numerous benefits for the skin. Among the different benefits are its great properties to moisturize, nourish and provide elasticity and softness to skin tissues, helping to prevent and eliminate fine wrinkles. It is a great emollient and repairer of the skin, mainly of the damage caused by acne. It is a dry oil, which does not leave sticky or greasy traces, on the contrary, it spreads, absorbs and lubricates itself quite well on the skin, giving it a soft, supple and velvety sensation.
In addition, it allows water to be retained in the layers of the skin, improving its hydration status. It is positioned as one of the main renewable lipid substances of plant origin for cosmetics. It is a natural product with enough stability; it resists very high temperatures and oxidation, due to its molecular composition and its high content of antioxidants.
Jojoba seed extract is the only plant-derived substance made up of liquid long-chain waxy esters. These esters are used in non-occlusive moisture control and photoprotection of skin and hair, thanks to their resistance to hydrolysis and oxidation. In addition, it has been shown that they are quite similar to the esters that make up 25-30% of human sebum, therefore the use of jojoba oil in cosmetics is quite functional and compatible with human skin. When this oil is applied to the skin, the layer that is created is non-greasy and partially porous, thus allowing perfect control of moisture and transepidermal respiration.
It prevents aging as it is rich in antioxidants and improves elasticity, making the skin look firm and young. In addition, it is a natural exfoliant, which helps reduce blemishes and blackheads on the skin.
X50 Myocept (Cosmetic Drone):
It is a "cosmetic drone" that is made up of a mixture of biocompatible polymers (Polyvinyl alcohol, Lactic acid and Glycolic acid), with Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-52 and Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-18.
- Biotechnological active ingredient, complete with encapsulated peptides, selectively directed at the neurons of the skin, attenuating expression lines.
- According to an in vivo study on 20 volunteers, X50 Myocept reduced fine wrinkles and expression lines by up to 27%, with an average improvement of 20%, compared to two other formulas from different laboratories on the market.
Oxidized Vitamin K:
Oxidized vitamin K naturally activates blood circulation, softens redness, bruising and hyperpigmentation. It whitens and reduces the purple coloration of the skin, which is why it is quite efficient to reduce dark circles, redness, irritation, couperose and stretch marks.
- Contains proteins, glycoproteins and polysaccharides
It has been shown through in vitro studies that oxidized vitamin K is a powerful regenerator of the skin and that it helps to counteract premature aging and the effects caused by UV rays. In addition, it helps stimulate proteins and collagen biosynthesis (type I), increases the smoothness, elasticity and firmness of the skin, and reduces wrinkles.
How to use
- Suitable for all skin types
- Clean the skin first
- Shake before using
- Apply day and night on well-cleansed skin, on the face and eye contour, by lightly patting, as well as in the area with expression wrinkles with a gentle massage.
- With the jade roller and Gua sha better results are obtained
Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
Do not apply on damaged or irritated skin.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store in a cool place without direct light.
Talk about your brand
Share information about your brand with your customers. Describe a product, make announcements, or welcome customers to your store.